Newbie Model Gaze- An exclusive interview with Vinita Abraham

"This post is targeted for the upcoming models, Cheers"-YFC




Q1: Tell us a bit about yourself?
My name is Vinita Abraham. I'm 22 years old, 5'8" tall. Apart from being an Economics graduate from Delhi University, I'm also a dancer, pianist and a wannabe writer and photographer



Q2: What are some things to consider when you pose for a fashion snap shot?
When I pose for a fashion snap shot, I have to keep in mind that apart from what I'm dressed in, it's the attitude that complements my outfit. For example, an outfit that screams innocence, I'll stick to a girl-next-door like look. Similarly, with something like a saree, I'll adjust to a mature look. Also, while being clicked, I have to make sure it's got a unique factor, because the same looks have been shot with various other people, I'd love mine to stand out from all of the others. It could be the general way I look, or the way I pose for the photos.




Q3: Who are some of your favorite models and designers, and why?
My favourite designers include Chanel and Gauri & Nainika. I love their classic sense of style and designs, while flattering the female body. As for models, I'm not particular about any of them, but I did like Deepika Padukone while she was still a model. Indrani Dasgupta is another such model. It's probably about the charisma and attitude they carried about them.





Q4:Where do you generally shop?
I don't shop much, but I do look for classic designs in whatever I do pick up, be it whether I'm shopping at Sarojini Nagar or in a mall.



Q5:How would you describe your style? Consider anything and everything from color to historical eras and more.
My style is very classic, I do not stray too far away from the tried and tested looks that have flattered my kind of body. Having said that, I love styles from the 50s and the 60s. I also love shades that are muted but make for great combinations. Some of my favourite combinations include black and red, black and gold, white and gold, black and purple, and plain black. Some might call it boring, and not very creative, but looking good is higher up on my priorities than creativity.

Q6: Anything else you'd like to say?
I think fashion today must be designed a little more sensibly, without breaking the necessity of innovation and creativity. I always think about how most of the fashion shown on the ramp today is never the kind of fashion many people would wear in everyday life, or to most events either.



All images are subject to copyright. Images may not be used in any way shape or form with out written permission from this blog admin